Enjoy the feel of a traditional sauna, customized to suit your individual needs & requirements. Our in-house designed, engineered & manufactured sauna heaters is paired with your individual sauna design.
Our design, manufacturing, engineering & installation teams are fully trained to the highest standard, ensuring the best quality workmanship. All Sauna & Decks For Africa commissioned work is managed from start to finish for full turn-key product delivery, commissioning and hand-over to client. Our quality workmanship extends into our after sales service, with a choice of one of our extended Service Plans. (Please refer to the Service Plans section)
Interior & Exterior Saunas
- Maximizing space efficiency and customization for client needs.
- Additional benefit: Portable outside units can be built to dismantle and remove if so desired.
- Customized designs to accommodate your further requirements in the form of spa baths and jacuzzi’s.
- Custom built to suit a space & specifications
- Standard Doors/Glass Doors. Available with glass frontages
- Imported sauna specific materials used in construction
- Ovens can be either conventional, with rocks, or duo range, which also steams, greatly enhancing the percentage relative humidity in your sauna. The higher the percentage humidity the more therapeutic to the body & skin etc.
- For inside saunas - cladding, rhino board, mirrors or T&G wood can be used on the exterior of your sauna to fit in with the aesthetics of your environment.
Sauna Heater Specifications
- Solid stainless steel heaters from 3kw—20kw
- Inner & outer body of stainless steel
- Ceramic coated stainless steel elements
- Digital thermostat controls with user friendly instructions manuals provided.
- Economy running for both commercial & domestic sauna rooms.
- Floor or wall mounted
- Size – 500 wide x 280 deep x 500 high
- Guarantee: 1 year (excluding elements)
- Elements (3 month guarantee)
- Made to ISO 2001 standard
- Manufactured by Sauna & Decks For Africa